Following the latest Government update, we welcome the news that we are able to plan for a phased reopen.
- Outdoor pitches – Now open. To book call 0114 2570053
- Gyms and pools – Now open
- Indoor court hire (single house) - Now open
- Junior coached lessons - From Monday 19th April 2021
- Fitness classes – From Monday 17th May 2021
For more information take a look at our FAQs.
Get In Touch
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Message Us: Facebook Messenger
Call Us: 0114 2570053 Our phone lines are open 9.00am - 4.00pm weekdays and 9.00am - 1.00pm weekends. We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls. To reach us quicker please contact us by Facebook Messenger or Email.
Concord Sports Centre
Concord Sports Centre Activities
Step inside and take a look around Concord Sports Centre.
The health and safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority. That’s why we’ve added even more safety measures and extensive cleaning protocols, so you can train with confidence.
Our gym is equipped with the latest cardio and resistance kit to help meet all your fitness needs. We're kitted out with cardio stations including treadmills and cross trainers all with touchscreens and internet access, bikes, resistance kit machines, large free weights area and dedicated functional training zone. You'll be welcomed by our knowledgeable and experienced fitness team who are always on hand to offer support and guidance whenever you need it.
Our gym is open from Monday 12th April to pay as you go customers or memberships are available.BOOK ONLINE
Our varied timetable includes Les Mills favourites BODYCOMBAT™, BODYPUMP™ and BODYATTACK™ and traditional classes like Pilates, Aerobics and Step. Fitness classes take place in our main sports hall.
Our classes will restart from Monday 17th May 2021 and are open to pay as you go customers or memberships are available.BOOK ONLINE
Family Swim & Lane Swimming
Our 25 metre pool is ideal for you to enjoy a whole range of activities, whether it's for fitness, learning to swim or our fun family swim sessions.
Our swimming pool will reopen on Monday 12th April 2021 to pay as you go customers or memberships are available.BOOK ONLINE
We're currently taking bookings for badminton and squash court hire or take to the outdoors and hire one of our 6 outdoor football pitches or 3g pitch. Courts and pitches are available for casual use or for regular weekly or monthly use block bookings are available.
Outdoor pitch hire will reopen from Monday 29th April 2021. Indoor court will reopen from Monday 12th April 2021 for juniors and single households only.
To book a court or for block bookings call 0114 2570053.CALL US
Save With Sheffield lifeCARD
With our Sheffield lifeCARD you can make savings at Concord Sports Centre and all Sheffield City Trust venues and take advantage of some great offers throughout the year. Sheffield lifeCARDs are just £3.
All of our facilities and activities are available on a ‘pay & play’ basis; you just need to simply dive in to everything we have to offer. A supplement of £3 for adults and £1.50 for children will be charged to non lifeCARD holders.
- Accessible car parking bays are available at the front of the Centre
- A ramp leads up to main reception from the main car park and a ramp leads down to the lower sports hall from main car park
- A lift in reception leads to the upper and lower floors and a lift in the gym with access to the gym upper level.
- Swimming Pool changing areas are accessible by an internal ramp from reception
- Accessible changing facilities and toilets are available for both gym and pool
- Accessible toilets and showers are available on the ground floor plus 1 in the lower sports hall and 1 on the upper level outside multi-sensory room
- Changing Places toilet/changing area is available within the pool changing area with close access to the poolside
- There are gradual step entries to both the main pool and teaching pool with hand rails
- The main pool also has ladder access
- Both pools are deck level
- There is temporarily no hoist access to the pool