Following the Prime Minister’s Announcement, subject to confirmation from the UK Government our leisure centres will be reopening from mid April.
Our teams are preparing for reopening and a further update will be sent to customers over the coming weeks once we have confirmed reopening dates.
For more information take a look at our FAQs.
Our gym is equipped with the latest cardio and resistance kit to help meet all your fitness needs. We're kitted out with cardio stations including treadmills and cross trainers all with touchscreens and internet access, bikes, resistance kit machines, large free weights area and dedicated functional training zone. You'll be welcomed by our knowledgeable and experienced fitness team who are always on hand to offer support and guidance whenever you need it.
Our gym is open to pay as you go customers or memberships are available.BOOK ONLINE
Our varied timetable includes Les Mills favourites BODYCOMBAT™, BODYPUMP™ and BODYATTACK™ and traditional classes like Pilates, Aerobics and Step. Fitness classes take place in our main sports hall.
Our classes are open to pay as you go customers or memberships are available.BOOK ONLINE
We're currently taking bookings for badminton and squash court hire or take to the outdoors and hire one of our 6 outdoor football pitches or 3g pitch. Courts and pitches are available for casual use or for regular weekly or monthly use block bookings are available.
To book a court or for block bookings call 0114 2570053.
Save With Sheffield lifeCARD
With our Sheffield lifeCARD you can make savings at Concord Sports Centre and all Sheffield City Trust venues and take advantage of some great offers throughout the year. Sheffield lifeCARDs are just £3.
All of our facilities and activities are available on a ‘pay & play’ basis; you just need to simply dive in to everything we have to offer. A supplement of £3 for adults and £1.50 for children will be charged to non lifeCARD holders.
- Accessible car parking bays are available at the front of the Centre
- A ramp leads up to main reception from the main car park and a ramp leads down to the lower sports hall from main car park
- A lift in reception leads to the upper and lower floors and a lift in the gym with access to the gym upper level.
- Swimming Pool changing areas are accessible by an internal ramp from reception
- Accessible changing facilities and toilets are available for both gym and pool
- Accessible toilets and showers are available on the ground floor plus 1 in the lower sports hall and 1 on the upper level outside multi-sensory room
- Changing Places toilet/changing area is available within the pool changing area with close access to the poolside
- There are gradual step entries to both the main pool and teaching pool with hand rails
- The main pool also has ladder access
- Both pools are deck level
- There is temporarily no hoist access to the pool