Booking Terms And Conditions
All customers, including members, are required to book and pay in advance for all activities including gym and swimming.
- Customers can book their activities online at www.sheffieldcitytrust.org, via the Sheffield City Trust App or by telephone.
- Customers can book up to 7 days in advance for gym, fitness class, lane swimming and court bookings from 8am.
- Leisure swimming and leisure skating can be booked up to 3 weeks in advance - online bookings only
- Golf members can book 13 days in advance online or 11 days in advance over the phone, with non members able to book 11 days in advance online and 9 days over the phone.
- For all bookings customers must register an account either online or by telephone and provide their contact details to assist with track and trace.
Leisure Swimming Ticket Prices:
When selecting your leisure swimming tickets please ensure that each person within your booking qualifies for the selected ticket price as shown below.
- Member - To qualify for a member ticket you must be a current Sheffield City trust member for the gym and swim, golf, athletics or take part in our lesson programme
- Adult and Concessionary Pricing - To qualify for concessionary pricing you must have a current Sheffield lifeCARD Plus holder Concessionary pricing is not applcable to standard Sheffield lifeCARD member.s
- Adult - You must be 19+ years old
- Junior - You must be 18 years or under
- Under 3 - You must be under 3 years old
If a wrong ticket price is selected you will not be permitted entry to the session until the correct price level is paid. Proof of membership and eligibility for concessionary pricing is required.
- All bookings must be paid for in advance.
- For all online bookings customers will have to enter their credit or debit card details using our secure online payment process.
- Telephone bookings will require customers to provide their card details to our Customer Contact Centre Consultant or Front of House Sales and Service Member.
- All advanced bookings are non-refundable. Refunds should only be issued where the activity cannot be run e.g. Pool Closure
- Bookings can be transferred, where sessions are available within 7 days of the original booking, should the customer ask more than 24 hours in advance. Golfers can only transfer bookings if they cancel more than 48 hours in advance.
- Where members book free of charge a dishonour charge of £5 may be applied for any bookings that are not cancelled and unattended.
- Where customers book as part of a usage subscription they will lose the session if they fail to cancel and do not attend.
- Should a customer need to cancel their session due to Covid-19 symptoms or isolating due to being in contact with someone who has tested positive the booking can be transferred past the 7 days at the venue managers discretion.