Booking Terms And Conditions
All customers, including members, are required to book and pay in advance for all activities including gym and swimming.
- Customers can book their activities online at www.sheffieldcitytrust.org, via the Sheffield City Trust App or by telephone.
- Customers can book up to 7 days in advance for gym, fitness class, lane swimming and court bookings from 8am.
- Leisure swimming and leisure skating can be booked up to 3 weeks in advance - online bookings only
- Golf members can book 13 days in advance online or 11 days in advance over the phone, with non members able to book 11 days in advance online and 9 days over the phone.
- For all bookings customers must register an account either online or by telephone and provide their contact details to assist with track and trace.
Kids Camp Bookings
- Availability - Places are subject to availability – this is regularly updated online and will show as ‘Number of spaces available’ or ‘Sold Out’
- Camp Ages - Our camps operate strict ratios and we can only accommodate bookings for children of the correct age for the age related session. Children booked in the incorrect age group session will be cancelled from the session.
- Cancellations - All bookings are non-refundable.
- Transfers – If you would like to amend your booking we will do so subject to availability up to 7 days before your original booking takes place
- Childcare Vouchers (Including Tax Free Scheme) - If you have selected to pay using childcare vouchers or tax free childcare please ensure you have paid for your sessions within 48 hours of booking. You can find our reference numbers at https://www.sheffieldcitytrust.org/childcare-vouchers. When booking your kids camps with childcare vouchers a £1 deposit will be charged. This will be refunded to your card once we have received your childcare vouchers. If we do not receive you childcare vouchers within 48 hours of booking your booking is at risk of being cancelled.
- Camp Policies - In order to provide a safe environment for any children with nut allergies we operate a no nuts in food policy, along with actual nuts this includes in cereal bars, chocolate bars and Nutella sandwich etc.
Birthday Party Bookings
- Once your booking has been confirmed and your non-refundable deposit paid online, we will contact you by email within 24 hours of making your making with further details on:
- How to add additional children to your party booking
- How to add adults to a swimming party booking
- Details on when we will need your food order
All parties are non-refundable.
All parties are subject to minimum and maximum numbers.
Ice Skating - Minimum 10 children / Maximum 20 children
Swimming - Minimum 10 children / Maximum 16 children
Gymnastics & Trampolining - Minimum and maximum of 10 children for 1 coach.
Additional coach may be added to allow for additional guests. If additional coach is added minimum number is 13 and maximum is 20.
All party food must be ordered in advance up to 7 days before your party date. Any special dietary requirements or additional guests after this date may not be catered for.
Standard swimming ratios apply. Children under 4 must be accompanied on a 1 to 1 ratio and children aged 4-7 years must be supervised on a 2 to 1 ratio. Any party bookings without the required adult supervision in the pool will not be permitted entry. Supervising adults will be charged at the standard swimming rate.
Any children or participating adults without appropriate swimwear will not be permitted entry into the pool.
Any under 4s must wear suitable floating aids such as armbands.
Gymnastic & Trampoline Parties
If you wish to book for more than 10 guests the second coach must be allocated before we can confirm your booking.
All trampoline party guests must wear socks to be able to participate. Socks will not be available to hire or purchase from the venue.
- In the unlikely event of the venue being unable to accommodate your booking you will be offered an alternative or a refund.
Leisure Swimming Bookings:
When selecting your leisure swimming tickets please ensure that each person within your booking qualifies for the selected ticket price as shown below.
- Member - To qualify for a member ticket you must be a current Sheffield City trust member for the gym and swim, golf, athletics or take part in our lesson programme
- Adult and junior Concessionary Pricing - To qualify for concessionary pricing you must be a current Sheffield lifeCARD Plus holder. Concessionary pricing is not applicable to standard Sheffield lifeCARD members.
- Adult - You must be 18+ years old
- Junior - You must be 17 years or under
- Under 3 - You must be under 3 years old
If a wrong ticket price is selected you will not be permitted entry to the session until the correct price level is paid. Proof of membership and eligibility for concessionary pricing is required.
- All bookings must be paid for in advance.
- For all online bookings customers will have to enter their credit or debit card details using our secure online payment process.
- Telephone bookings will require customers to provide their card details to our Customer Contact Centre Consultant or Front of House Sales and Service Member.
- All advanced bookings are non-refundable. Refunds should only be issued where the activity cannot be run e.g. Pool Closure
- Bookings can be transferred, where sessions are available within 7 days of the original booking, should the customer ask more than 24 hours in advance. Golfers can only transfer bookings if they cancel more than 48 hours in advance.
- Where members book free of charge a dishonour charge of £5 may be applied for any bookings that are not cancelled and unattended.
- Where customers book as part of a usage subscription they will lose the session if they fail to cancel and do not attend.
- Should a customer need to cancel their session due to Covid-19 symptoms or isolating due to being in contact with someone who has tested positive the booking can be transferred past the 7 days at the venue managers discretion.