Safer Recruitment Policy Statement
As a safer recruiting employer, we are committed to safeguarding and protecting all children, young people and vulnerable adults by implementing robust safer recruitment practices.
These will include:
- identifying and rejecting applicants who are unsuitable to work with children, young people and vulnerable adults
- ensuring all new employees participate in a suitable induction which includes child protection and the protection of vulnerable adults
- responding to concerns about the suitability of applicants during the recruitment process
- responding to concerns about the suitability of employees once they have begun their role
- Safer recruitment is a component of the organisation’s wider Safeguarding Policy.
For further information on our safer recruitment practices please contact us at email@example.com