Following the latest Government update, we welcome the news that we are able to plan for a phased reopen.
- Outdoor pitches – Open. To book call 0114 2390880
- Gyms and pools – Open
- Junior coached lessons - Restarted
- Adult lessons - From Monday 17th May 20221
- Court hire - Open to single household bookings. Multi-household bookings from Monday 17th May 2021. To book call 0114 2390880
- Fitness classes – From Monday 17th May 2021
For more information take a look at our FAQs.
Get In Touch
Email Us: email@example.com
Message Us: Facebook Messenger
Call Us: 0114 2390880 Our phone lines are open 9.00am - 6.00pm weekdays and 9.00am - 3.00pm weekends. We are currently experiencing a high volume of calls. To reach us quicker please contact us by Facebook Messenger
Springs Leisure Centre
East Bank Road
Springs Leisure Centre Activities
Step inside and take a look around Springs Leisure Centre.
The health and safety of our customers and staff remains our top priority. That’s why we’ve added even more safety measures and extensive cleaning protocols, so you can train with confidence.
Our friendly team are guaranteed to make you feel welcome and at ease in our gym and are always on hand with advice and support so you get the most out of your workout. Our kit includes cardio equipment including bikes, treadmillls, adaptive motion trainer, assault air bike and assault air runner, functional training area including TRX, boxing pads, free weights, slam balls, sand bags and resistance machines.
Our gym is open to pay as you go customers or memberships are available.BOOK ONLINE
Our timetable offers over 30 fitness classes each week in our sports hall. Choose from traditional classes such as aerobics and pilates or more high intensity classes with favourites from Les Mills including BODYATTACK.
Our fitness classes are restarting on Monday 17th May 2021 to pay as you go customers or memberships are available.BOOK ONLINE
Save With Sheffield lifeCARD
With our Sheffield lifeCARD you can make savings at Springs Leisure Centre and all Sheffield City Trust venues and take advantage of some great offers throughout the year. Sheffield lifeCARDs are just £3.
All of our facilities and activities are available on a ‘pay & play’ basis; you just need to simply dive in to everything we have to offer. A supplement of £3 for adults and £1.50 for children will be charged to non lifeCARD holders.
- Accessible parking bays are available at the front of the Centre with a ramp to access the building
- Access to the sports hall, gym and dance studio are all via an internal
- No lifts available at the Centre. However, all activities are all accessible on one level
- Accessible toilet facilities are available within the Centre
- Pool access is via a ladder and the pool is deck level