National Pool Lifeguard Qualification - Trainer Assessor
Trainer Assessors are responsible for the delivery of RLSS vocational qualifications throughout the UK.
If you are an experienced First Aider, Pool Lifeguard, Open Water Lifeguard, Beach Lifeguard, Swimming Teacher with National Rescue Award or Pool responder with ER Pool then this could be the next step for you.
What does it involve?
To become a Trainer Assessor, you will have to attend a course.
If successful on the course you will leave as a Probationary RLSS UK Trainer Assessor for AED and the qualification you have selected. The probationary period is a maximum of two years from course completion and you will be supported by a National Trainer Assessor or a Mentor.
Every candidate attending a Trainer Assessor course must:
- Be 18 years of age,
- Be a member of the Royal Life Saving Society UK (Licence to Operator Membership) and
- Hold a full Qualification for the specialised course (e.g. if you are attending a course to be a National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor you will need to hold a current National Pool Lifeguard Qualification)
The Trainer Assessor course varies in number of days depending on what specialism you choose. The course will comprise of four modules:
1. Train the Trainer (1 day)
2. Train the Assessor (1 day)
3. CPR and AED (1 day)
4. Qualification Specialism - National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Trainer Assessor (2 days)
26th September - 30th September 2022 (9.00am - 5.00pm)
£650 per person
To book or for more information please contact email@example.com.