This unique sport blends the traditional game of golf with football and the result is a fun, family friendly activity suitable for all ages!
Footgolf Courses In Chesterfield And Derby
Challenge your friends and family to a kick-about on the course!
Footgolf is played on a golf course using the same rules and scoring system as a round of golf, the big difference is that you play the game by kicking a football rather than using a golf ball and clubs.
Footgolf is very inclusive and accessible to all! You don’t need any equipment, any football skills or any previous experience to play. To prepare you for your visit take a look at our course guidelines and faqs.
Our 9 hole footgolf experience is available at Tapton Park Golf Course in Chesterfield and Sinfin Golf Course in Derby.
Monday to Friday
Adult - £5.00 / Junior - £3.00 / Family of 4 - £14.00
Adult - £7.00 / Junior - £5.00 / Family of 4 - £22.00
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we have made a number of changes to our booking and course terms:
- You will be required to bring your own football to play on the course.
- Bookings will only be confirmed once payment has been made. Please pay at time of booking.
- Only one person is required to come to reception/pro shop to confirm arrival.
- Please refrain from touching flags
- If you are making a booking for Tapton Park Golf Course please park in the bottom car park by the driving range to ensure access straight to and from the course.
To book call:
Tapton Park Golf Course: 0124 623 9500
Sinfin Golf Course: 0133 276 6462
- The ball must be played in one single movement. You should not scoop or drag the ball as part of a shot played.
- Remember which ball is yours!
- Do not play your shot until your ball has completely stopped.
- The player who is furthest from the hole, should be the first to kick the ball.
- Only on the greens may the balls be picked up to be cleared or replaced. (You may mark the spot and lift the ball when it obstructs another players ball that is further from the hole)
- The ball may be stopped by the player if the wind is taking the ball a long distance. (This is up to the players to decide this).