The Rugby League World Cup is the pinnacle major event of rugby league, globally contested every four years. RLWC2021 will be a breakthrough moment in the tournament’s history with the men’s, women’s and wheelchair competitions being staged together for the first time.
The three tournaments will take place across 21 venues throughout England. Both the women’s and wheelchair competitions will be contested by two groups of four teams, whilst the men’s tournament will see 16 teams compete across four groups.
RLWC2021 will be the most visible rugby league event in history with all 61 games in the men’s, women’s and wheelchair competitions being broadcast live on the BBC.
As an official Host for the forthcoming Rugby League World Cup 2021, taking place in England in October & November next year, including fixtures in Sheffield at Bramall Lane - Arena mailing list members can access the priority access sale opening Saturday 3rd October 2020.
The window opens at 9am on Saturday 3 October 2020 and closes at 20:21 on Tuesday 13th October 2020.
A variety of tickets are available, with prices starting from just £10 for adults and £2.21 for concessions.
• 80% of tickets priced below £50
• Men’s and Women’s double header final at Old Trafford, Manchester, from just £30 for adults
• 2 for £10 - watch two matches of Wheelchair and Women’s Rugby League from £10
• £35 for a family of four in half term (based on 2 adults and 2 children for the France v Greece match)
• Refund guarantee with 100% of your ticket money back in the event of restricted crowds
You can purchase tickets for any of the 61 matches across the Men’s, Women’s and Wheelchair tournaments, which will run concurrently for the first time ever - click here to view the RLWC2021 schedule.