Simple Salad Dressing Recipes
Basic Vinaigarette Ingredients
- 3 x 15ml spoons olive oil
- 1 x 15ml spoon white wine vinegar OR lemon juice
- ½ x 5ml spoon Dijon mustard
- ½ x 5ml spoon caster sugar OR honey Black pepper (optional)
Basic Vinaigarette Method
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
2. Alternatively, place in a container with a lid and shake.
Easy Caesar Dressing Ingredients
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 x 15ml spoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ x 5ml spoon Dijon mustard
- ½ x 5ml spoon lemon juice
- 1 x 15ml spoon olive oil OR other vegetable oil
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce OR vegetarian alternative
Easy Caesar Dressing Method
1. Peel and crush the garlic.
2. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined.
3. If the dressing is too thick, add a little water to thin it down.