✓ 4 soft wholewheat or plain tortillas
✓ 6 eggs
✓ 4 tbsp 1% fat milk
✓ 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
✓ 2 spring onions, finely chopped
✓ 1 pepper, any colour, deseeded
✓ 2tsp vegetable oil
✓ 40g reduced fat hard cheese, grated
✓ 1 pinch ground black pepper
1. Lay out tortillas on a work surface. Preheat the grill.
2. Beat the eggs and milk together. In a separate bowl, mix together the tomatoes, spring onions and black pepper, seasoning with pepper.
3. Heat ½ tsp of vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan and pour in one quarter of the beaten egg mixture. Cook on the hob over a medium heat for a few moments to set the base. Sprinkle one quarter of the tomato mixture over the surface, then sprinkle 10g of the cheese over the top. Grill to set the egg and melt the cheese.
4. Slide the omelette onto one of the tortillas. Leave to cool a little while you make three more omelettes, placing them on top of the tortillas as you go.
5. Roll up the tortillas, slice in half and serve immediately, or wrap in foil to serve later.