This website has been designed with accessibility in mind, ensuring that navigation is simple throughout the whole of the site using the tile menu system. We aim to meet or exceed the standards listed in W3C/WAI guidelines.
Should you find that the text size is too small, then you can easily make it larger, following a few simple steps:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer users, go to the Page menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest.
- Mozilla Firefox users, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then click Increase. Repeat to continue increasing the text size.
- Safari users, go to the View menu and choose Increase Font until the text is the size you require.
Alternatively, hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard and scroll your mouse wheel, or press the plus or minus buttons on your keyboard.
Change Colour On Website
To change the colours used on the website you can:
- you can change the browser setting for text and background colours and visited and unvisited links in Firefox and Internet Explorer
- you can install a browser extension in Chrome to change colours, for example ‘High Contrast’, ‘Midnight Lizard’ or ‘Pro Visu Look’
- you can change the appearance of your operating system, including the appearance of most software, via a system setting: macOS, iOS and Android let you invert the colours and change to grayscale, but Windows gives you many more options with which you can change the colours of lots of different elements
This website appears in English only.
For non-English speaking communities, please download Google Chrome » and use the 'Translate' function.
Once downloaded, a button will appear in your browser's toolbar. Click the 'Translate' icon to translate a webpage page.
If the language of a webpage is different to that which you have chosen for your Google Chrome settings, a 'Translate' banner will appear at top of page. Click this and all the text will appear in your selected language.