Improve your golfing game at our Chesterfield driving range.
Driving Range in Chesterfield
Whether you're a keen golfer and want to improve your golfing game or want to give something new a try as a family or with your friends, come along to our Driving Range at Tapton Park Golf Club.
To comply with Covid-19 secure guidance we have made a number of changes to our driving range:
- Bays 3, 4 and 8 remain out of order to allow extra space for people to follow social distancing by the entrance and both stairwells within the driving range.
- Hand sanitisation stations are available in the entrance and throughout the driving range for customers to use. We ask that you use hand sanitiser before touching the ball dispenser keypad and collecting your basket.
- Ball baskets are sanitised after each use. There will be a basket collection point in the entrance for sanitised baskets. After your practice session we have a ball basket drop off point. These will then be sanitised by a member of staff and returned to the basket collection point.
- All golf balls are collected each day and are sanitised before going back into the ball dispenser.
Other facilities include:
- Fully flood lit driving range with Berm lighting
- 11 covered bays plus a covered coaching and custom fitting bay
- No booking required. Tokens can be purchased from the clubhouse
- Distance markers - 50, 100, 150 and 200 yards
- Drinks and snacks are available in the clubhouse
- Free on-site parking
Make A Booking
Monday - Friday, 7.30am - 8.00pm (last baskets at 7.30pm)
Weekends 7.00am - 7.30pm (last baskets at 7.00pm)
Bucket of 20 balls £1.50
Digi-card of 200 balls £10.00
Top-ups to your digi-card can be purchased from the clubhouse for use on the driving range (minimum top up £10).
Save on golf with our 20 round pass and golf memberships or perfect your game at our Driving Range.Find Out More
Book a round of golf online at any of our 5 golf courses in Sheffield, Chesterfield and Derby.Find Out More