First Aid at Work Requalification (2-Day)
All UK employers have a legal obligation to provide appropriate First Aid provision for their workforce, and many companies choose to have key staff trained as First Aiders.
This course is for anyone who currently holds an in date First Aid at Work Qualification and is approaching their expiry date. This 2-day course requalifies first aiders for a further three years upon successful completion.
This course is held at the EIS Sheffield in one of our designated training rooms. Free parking is available on site for all learners.
- The duties of employers and the legal framework
- Action in an emergency
- Treating an unconscious casualty or a casualty who is bleeding or wounded
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Injuries to bones and muscles
- Burns and scalds
- Recognising both minor and major illnesses
To complete this qualification our learners will cover the above topics over 2 days and are required to undertake at least 16 hours of learning. 100% attendance is required in order to complete this qualification.
All course materials (including a First Aid manual) provided.
Once you’ve passed…
Successful attendees will receive a new Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance certificate which is valid for a further three years from the last date of the course.
Before the expiry of this certificate, students who wish to remain First Aiders must take a shorter First Aid Requalification course, which will re-authorise them for a further three years and it is recommended that first aiders.
For more information please contact email@example.com.
- 13th – 14th October 2021
- 1st – 2nd December 2021 - BOOKINGS COMING SOON
- 1st – 2nd February 2022 - BOOKINGS COMING SOON
- 26th – 27th April 2022 - BOOKINGS COMING SOON
£120 per person (Payment must be made on booking)