- When can i start to make a 4 ball booking?
- How do I register for an online account?
- My online account is locked. What do I need to do?
- I’ve forgotten my password?
- I’ve tried to reset my password but haven’t received an email with my confirmation code.
- My confirmation code has expired.
- I’m trying book for a weekend but it is asking for a maximum of 2 players.
- I’m unable to book for my friend who is a member.
- Can I book for a friend who is not a member?
- Can I book for just myself?
- I want to cancel my booking?
- What time are the golf courses open?
- I can’t see how to book the 9 Hole Academy (Dobbin) Course at Tapton Park Golf Course online.
- Can I hire a buggy?
- What changes have you made to comply with the new Covid-19 secure guidance?
- Is your driving range open?
- Is your footgolf course open?
- I paid for my membership upfront, will I get a refund?
- I pay via direct debit, when will my payments restart?
- I have a 20 round pass, will this be extended?
- I cancelled my direct debit, how do I reinstate this?
- I had a fitness bolt on with my season ticket, what will happen to that?
- I pay annually but want to switch to direct debits, is this possible?
As the Health & Wellbeing Charity, Sheffield City Trust is absolutely committed to improving the health and wellbeing of all our customers. Throughout the Coronavirus pandemic, we have been responding to local variations of national guidance, based on the latest local scientific information.
As part of continued relaxation of lockdown measures and concern regarding the potential of the R rate rising in Yorkshire, we have had confirmation from Sheffield’s Director of Public Health, Greg Fell, that he is now happy that the move to allowing 4-ball rounds at our Sheffield golf courses can proceed.
We are naturally delighted with this news and we will be accepting 4 ball bookings to be played at Beauchief, Birley Wood and Tinsley Park Golf Clubs from Monday 15th June.
Pre booking is required:
- Sheffield Golf Courses (Beauchief, Birley Wood and Tinsley Park): 2-ball tee times available online until 14th June. 4-ball bookings for 17th June will be released at 3pm on 10th June. Book Online. To amend a booking for the 15th and 16th June please call the relevant course
- Derbyshire Golf Courses (Tapton and Sinfin): 4-ball tee times from 17th June onwards available online. Book Online. To add additional players to an existing 2-ball booking up until 17th June, please call the relevant course.
Sinfin Golf Course: 0133 2766462
Tapton Golf Course: 0124 6239500
Beauchief Golf Course: 0114 236 7274
Birley Wood Golf Course: 0114 264 7262
Tinsley Park Golf Course: 0114 244 8974
How do I register for an online account?
If you don’t already have an online account with us, you can register for an account here.
My online account is locked. What do I need to do?
If your online account is locked please email email@example.com with your name and membership card number.
I’ve forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your password you can reset this online here. Once you have requested a password reset please ensure you keep your web browser open. You will receive an email from us with a 6 digit confirmation code, you will need to enter this code on the website browser you kept open, along with your email address. You will then be asked to enter a new password.
I’ve tried to reset my password but haven’t received an email with my confirmation code.
If you have tried to reset your password but haven’t received your confirmation code by email, go back to the web browser you kept open and select the link under the confirm button that says ‘Didn’t get the code? Receive by SMS’. You will then be asked to enter the mobile number on your account. We will then send you your 6 digit confirmation code by text message.
I’m trying book for a weekend but it is asking for a maximum of 2 players.
From 20th June the minumum number of players required for a weekend booking is 3. To resolve this, you will need to clear your website browser cache. For instructions on how to do this, firstly check which web browser you are using e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, then click the link below.
I’m unable to book for my friend who is a member.
To book for a friend they will first need to allow other players to make a booking on their behalf. They can do this by logging in to their account and selecting the privacy link. Under privacy, select the check box that allows other players to make a tee time booking and click update. You will need your friends membership number. This can me found when they log in to their account below their name.
Can I book for a friend who is not a member?
Yes, you can book for a friend who isn’t a member. To do this log in to your account and select the book now button, then select Golf. Once you have selected the course you wish to play at select the add player button and select add as guest. Click continue and select the day and time you want to play. To confirm the booking, payment must be made in advance. Bookings that are not paid for will automatically be removed including the lead bookee even if this is a member booking.
Can I book for just myself?
From 20th June the minumum number of players required for a weekend booking is 3. You can book for yourself Monday – Friday but please be aware you may be paired with another golfer(s).
If you have booked for yourself, or for yourself and another member you can do this by logging in to your account. You will see a list of your upcoming bookings, select cancel next to the booking you are unable to attend. Please be aware that if you have also booked for another player, this will also cancel their tee time.
You can also cancel your booking by contacting our golf courses by telephone on the following numbers:
- Beauchief Golf Course – 0114 236 7274
- Birley Wood Golf Course – 0114 264 7262
- Tinsley Park Golf Course – 0114 244 8974
- Tapton Park Golf Course – 01246 239 500
- Sinfin Golf Course – 01332 766 462
If a friend made a booking on your behalf and you are a member, they will need to cancel the booking by logging in to their account and selecting cancel on the booking. If you have paid online for a you or a friend, we are unable to cancel your booking online.
For paid bookings refunds will only be given for cancellations where 48 hours or more notice has been given. Refunds will not be given for cancellations where less than 48 hours notice is given. Please remember your booking details will be required to confirm the cancellation.
If you do need to cancel your booking it can be rearranged to another suitable time and day or, if this isn't possible, a full refund can be made to the payment card as long as the cancellation is not within 48 hours of the original booking. To cancel a paid booking contact the course on the numbers above.
- 8.00am Monday – Friday, with the last tee time booking 5.50pm.
- 7.00am Saturday – Sunday, with the last tee time booking 5.50pm.
I can’t see how to book the 9 Hole Academy (Dobbin) Course at Tapton Park Golf Course online.
This is currently unavailable online. To book email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the golf course direct on 01246 239500.
Can I hire a buggy?
Buggy hire is available at Tinsley Park, Beauchief and Birley Wood Golf Course. Unfortunately, at present, we are unable to offer buggies for hire at Tapton and Sinfin Golf Course.
The maximum number of players per tee time is 2 at Beauchief, Birley and Tinsley Park Golf Course. This will increase to 4 from 15th June. The maximum number of players per tee time is 4 at Sinfin and Tapton Park Golf Course. If you are booking for just 1 person, please be aware that you may be paired up with another golfer(s).
- All rounds of golf must be pre-booked (either online at siv.org.uk/golf or by calling the course directly)
- Rakes will be removed from bunkers, hole cups will be turned upside down and all flags are to remain in the holes.
- Social distancing measures (min. 2m between individuals not living in the same household) remain in place at all golf courses.
- The number of customers permitted in the receptions and pro shops will be limited to a maximum of 2 people.
- Screens will be placed around reception desks.
- Rigorous cleaning measures will be in place.
- PPE will be worn by staff members should a first aid incident arise.
- Clubhouses will remain closed until further notice.
Our footgolf courses wil re-open again on Satuday 20th June. We have made a number of changes to our booking and course terms:
- You will be required to bring your own football to play on the course.
- Bookings will only be confirmed once payment has been made. Please pay at time of booking.
- Only one person is required to come to reception/pro shop to confirm arrival.
- Please refraim from touching flags
- If you are making a booking for Tapton Park Golf Course please park in the bottom car park by the driving range to ensure access straight to and from the course.
To book call:
Tapton Park Golf Course: 0124 623 9500
Sinfin Golf Course: 0133 276 6462
I paid for my membership upfront, will I get a refund? We are aware that you will have paid for access to play golf on our courses which you couldn't access due to our closure. This time will be credited to your account and your renewal price will reflect this.
I pay via direct debit, when will my payments restart? All direct debit payments will restart in June and be taken either on 1st or 4th depending on your chosen day. We are aware that our closure on 18th March means that you had paid for access to our golf courses which you could not use. This will be credited and will be reflected in your next payment. As we reopened on 14th May there will be time your can access our golf courses prior to your monthly direct debit date. We have taken this into account when calculating your first payment.
I have a 20 round pass, will this be extended? All golfers with a valid 20 round pass will have their original expiry date extended by 8 weeks to reflect the time you couldn't access the course due to our closure.
I cancelled my direct debit, how do I reinstate this? If you cancelled your direct debit but wish to stay a member with us you will need to reinstate your direct debit with our payment management company DFC. You can do this by calling 01908 422 007 between 10am and 1pm. If your direct debit date is the 1st of the month the deadline for doing this is 1pm on Friday 22nd May, If your direct debit usually comes out on the 4th of the month then the cut off for reinstating your membership will be Thursday 28th May.
I had a fitness bolt on with my season ticket, what will happen to that? All fitness bolt ons have been cancelled due to our fitness facilities remaining closed and no further payments will be taken. Customers will be contacted when we are able to offer this bolt on again to arrange for this to be added back to their account.
I pay annually but want to switch to direct debits, is this possible? Yes please email email@example.com with this request and a member of our team will be touch regarding changing your payment method.