Making The Dough
1. Sift the flours into the mixing bowl.
2. Add ½ tsp of baking powder.
3. Add the yoghurt and stir until well mixed into a dough ball.
4. Tip out onto a clean, floured worktop and knead gently until smooth.
5. Divide the dough into 2 balls if making mini pizzas
6. Lightly dust a clean worktop with flour and using a rolling pin roll out to the desired size (about ½cm thick).
7. Leave to rest for 5 minutes on a floured surface.
Heat the frying pan over a medium heat and cook the flatbread pizza bases 2 or 3 at a time until they are crisp and golden. Turn down the heat once they have started cooking.
Remove the flatbread pizza base with a fish slice or tongs and place on a baking tray. Repeat with the other bases.
Pre heat the oven gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Place the dough on a circular baking tray and place in the oven for 5 minutes until slightly golden on top.
Making the Pizzas
1. Spread 1 - 2 tbsp of the pizza sauce of choice on top of each pizza base, taking care to spread the sauce right to the edge of the base. Top with toppings of choice, sprinkling over grated cheddar or mozzarella.
Place the pizzas under the grill until the cheese is bubbling and the pizzas are hot or place in the oven for 10 minutes until cooked.