1. Hull the strawberries by removing the green stalks. You can pull them out with your clean fingers or use the chopping board and sharp knife to carefully cut the stalks off the strawberries. Throw the stalks away.
2. Put the strawberries and blueberries into the colander and wash them with cold water.
3. Remove the stone of the dates with your clean fingers.
4. Using a measuring jug, measure out the milk and coconut water (or apple juice).
5. Put the milk, coconut water (or apple juice), fruit and dates into the food processor and blend for around 10 seconds until there are no lumps of fruit left.
6. Pour into your glass and enjoy.